About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Sunday 11 June 2017

Taking time out here.

Been a bit quiet here on the craft front recently. Taking some time out and doing a lot of thinking but not that much creating!!

If you've been looking at the website you will see that I have been doing a bit of stuff - mostly bits of weaving.
I wanted to do something different for a change so have been doing some mini woven panels, just for fun.



 
 
It's been fun  doing something different and I will be doing some more of this.
 
Health hasn't been too good lately either and its been hard to find the motivation to do much. At least with the weaving I can put it down and pick it up as and when I want. With the jewellery I have to pack it all away and then I don't always want to go to the trouble of getting it all back out again. 
 
 
Mind you, I need to get my finger out soon as I've got to do some things for our local Arts Club exhibition at the end of July. 
 
You can check out the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment