About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Thursday 2 November 2017

Not long until Christmas!!!!

Well, the last post I wrote here was just after the local Arts Club Summer exhibition at the end of July and now it's almost time for our Christmas exhibition which will be in a couple of weeks.
I've been making some suitably festive items and hopefully will be able to sell some of them to raise funds for our local dialysis unit, which is the organisation I am raising funds for this year.




















Display has sometimes been an issue for me, especially as I don't have my own transport in order to cart stuff around but this year I have splashed out on a nice twig tree to hang these decorations on and I am sure they will look much nicer this way.

It's been nice doing more stitch work as a change from jewellery making.

Also made a small selection of greetings cards - still finding bits of glitter everywhere but hey ho, it is Christmas!!


Aswell, as doing the arts club exhibition I am doing a local Christmas fair the week after so hopefully I will be able to raise some funds for the dialysis unit

Right, now to get round to labelling everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment